Closed

domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (Soundtrack)


Faixas:

01 - Po Lazarus (James Carter and The Prisoners)
02 - Big Rock Candy Mountain (Harry McClintock)
03 - You Are My Sunshine (Norman Blake)
04 - Down To The River To Pray (Alison Krauss)
05 - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (The Soggy Bottom Boys)
06 - Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Chris Thomas King)
07 - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (Norman Blake)
08 - Keep On The Sunny Side (The Whites)
09 - I'll Fly Away (Gillian Welch)
10 - Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby (Emmylou Harris)
11 - In The Highways (The Peasall Sisters)
12 - I Am Weary (The Cox Family)
13 - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (John Hartford)
14 - O Death (Ralph Stanley)
15 - In The Jailhouse Now (The Soggy Bottom Boys)
16 - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (The Soggy Bottom Boys)
17 - Indian War Whoop (John Hartford)
18 - Lonesome Valley (The Fairfield Four)
19 - Angel Band (The Stanley Brothers)

Tamanho: 84MB
Formato: RAR


Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1L7DPKT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário