Closed

quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

Ernest Tubb - Yellow Rose Of Texas - CD 01


Faixas:

01 - Till We Two Are One
02 - Your Mother, Your Darling, Your Friend
03 - Baby Your Mother (Like She Babied You)
04 - Jealous Loving Heart
05 - Two Glasses, Joe
06 - Woman's Touch
07 - Journey's End
08 - Kansas City Blues
09 - Lonely Christmas Eve
10 - I'll Be Walking the Floor This Christmas
11 - Have You Seen My Boogie Woogie Baby
12 - It's a Lonely World
13 - I Got the Blues for Mammy
14 - I'm Gonna Make My Home (A Million Miles from Here)
15 - Yellow Rose of Texas
16 - Answer the Phone
17 - Honeymoon Is Over
18 - Thirty Days
19 - Doorstep to Heaven
20 - Will You Be Satisfied That Way
21 - Steppin' Out
22 - If I Never Have Anything Else
23 - So Doggone Lonesome
24 - Old Love Letters (Bring Memories of You)
25 - Women Make a Fool Out of Me (Jimmy Rodgers' Last Blue Yodel)
26 - Travelin' Blues
27 - You're the Only Good Thing (That's Happened to Me)
28 - I've Got the Blues for Mammy
29 - I Dreamed of an Old Love Affair
30 - (I Know My Baby Loves Me) In Her Own Peculiar Way
31 - Mississippi Gal

Tamanho: 98MB
Formato: RAR


Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWEIN2AD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário